ModernTribe's Blog: Modern Jewish Life
- Mazel tov! Whether you're planning a Jewish wedding or attending a Jewish wedding, it's always exciting to celebrate love. But it's also confusing. If you find yourself wondering what the difference between a Bedeken and a Tisch is, then this post is for you!
- If you are getting married (mazel tov!) or going to a Jewish wedding, you may have come across a ketubah or marriage agreement. But what is a ketubah exactly?
- You may be familiar with the Jewish tradition of the groom breaking the glass at the end of a wedding ceremony under the chuppah. But why do we do it?
- The essentials for building your Jewish wedding registry.
- We've rounded up our Top 10 Jewish Wedding Gift Ideas - both the useful and the fun!