5784 (2023-2024) Jewish Holiday Tea Towel by Barbara Shaw
The Rosh Hashanah 2023-2024 Dish Towel is a perfect way to usher in the Jewish New Year. Made from cotton, this iconic tea towel displays the months of the Jewish year in English, accompanied by unique designs associated with each month. Tishrei, the first Jewish month when Rosh Hashanah is celebrated, is beautifully represented by a pomegranate, while Elul, the last month, is signified by a delicate Shofar.
- Handmade in an all-woman workshop
- Made in Israel
- Designed by Barbara Shaw
- Made from high-quality cotton
- 19.6" x 27.6"
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Barbara Shaw
Barbara Shaw's passion is to artistically present Israel and her Jewish roots in a fresh, creative, and fun way. She loves fusing the ancient with the contemporary. She likes her ranges to have an international feel, yet with a look that says it could only have been produced in Israel.
Barbara grew up in Sydney, Australia and came to Israel in 1986. After searching for gifts and not finding what she wanted, she decided to produce her own. She saw a gap in the market for bold, well designed and packaged gifts; items that are practical and beautiful.
All products are made ethically in her workshop in Jerusalem. Her aim is to touch people's hearts and strike a chord with their heritage and family background.