Get to know celebrated Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg—in the first picture book about her life—as she proves that disagreeing does not make you disagreeable!
Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spent a lifetime disagreeing: disagreeing with inequality, arguing against unfair treatment, and standing up for what’s right for people everywhere. This biographical picture book about the late Notorious RBG, tells the justice’s story through the lens of her many famous dissents, or disagreements.
- 40 pages
- By Debbie Levy; Illustrated by Elizabeth Baddeley
- Ages 4-8
- 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our South Carolina warehouse
- Standard delivery takes 3-7 business days
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase