The Chosen One Game
Your favorite Jew-ish game. The The Chosen One Game is simple. Each round one player picks a Question Card. The other players share their best Answer Cards. The funniest pair wins! Makes the perfect Hanukkah gift, or entertainment for Shabbat or other Jewish holiday get-togethers.
418 Cards in the Set.
- Funny-ish Jewish cards
- Great for playing with friends and family
- Show off how funny you are
- Get that girl/guy you always wanted
- Make your mother happy
- 10% of profits go back to Jewish charities
- Ages 18+ recommended. Some cards may not be appropriate for all audiences.
"Bought the chosen one and brought it to a Shabbat dinner. Wasn't really sure how it would go especially with my grandma at the table. It was a huge hit! My family loved playing it."
- Jennifer M.
"Jewish Cards Against Humanity. Hilarious."
- Daniel S.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
No review yet, bought it for a Hanukkah gift for one of my (adult) children.
Won't know before Hanukkah is over
I figured this game would be funny and possibly boarder line appropriate to play with teenagers but I didn’t realize how inappropriate it would be to even play with older family members. I had to separate out the extremely suggestive and flat out vulgar cards from the other ones and I was left with just under half of the deck available to use once removing the cards. Some were so vulgar that I didn’t even feel comfortable reading them to my parents and I’m in my 40’s. I wouldn’t recommend this game to anyone who will be playing it with family of any age.
Bought this game to play with friends after Shabbat dinner. We played for about 45 minutes. The quality of the game was really good, and the cards were actually funny! A good mix of jokes. I had to look some up since I didn’t grow up very Jewish but that was pretty interesting. Will play again.