Vibrant Floral Wall Hamsa by Michal Golan
A huge variety of stones and crystals adorn this busy and dynamic colorful wall hamsa. For the person who loves bright and bold decor in their home, this would be the perfect gift. The hamsa is a symbol of good luck meant to ward off negative energy. Perfect to display all year or as part of our Sukkot decorations collection.
- Materials: Swarovski crystals, glass cabochons
- Metal: 24k gold electroplated over brass and white metal
- Size: 4.5” inches long
- Handmade in Michal's NYC studio
- Complimentary gift wrapping
Ships from Michal Golan's New York studio. Please allow 2-3 days for fulfillment. Rush shipping not available.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Michal Golan's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Michal Golan
Each Michal Golan piece has the intricacy, attention to detail, and commitment to an aesthetic vision that one would expect from a piece of art. The complexity of the jewelry comes as no surprise given that Michal began her career as an artist and continues to pursue both ceramics and illustration.
Michal Golan Handmade Blue and White Mezuzah
Michal Golan Mezuzah in Pink
Michal Golan Handmade Purple Quartz Mezuzah
Rainbow Star of David Necklace by Michal Golan
The hamas was gorgeous. It was the perfect Chanukah gift for my recently married niece and her husband. All my dealings with Modern tribe have been amazing.
I purchased this for my adult children as they each move to a new home. The craftsmanship is exceptional. The recipients were delighted and excited to display this piece in their homes.