Shabbat Pop Art Pajamas, Kids Unisex Sizes 2T - 12
Our favorite day of rest finally gets its own pajamas! We’re not sure how we’ve gone so long without them, but these pajamas are the perfect thing to wear after Shabbat dinner and for challah-induced Shabbat naps. This bright, Pop Art-inspired print includes a colorful celebration of all things Shabbat, giving us another good reason to look forward to the end of the week.
- 100% cotton
- 2-piece set includes top and bottom
- Wear snug-fitting, not flame resistant
- Machine washable
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Midrash Manicures
Midrash Manicures combines Jewish education and creative products to make Torah more meaningful to you. Since their launch in 2011, Midrash Manicures has inspired thousands of individuals in their journey toward creative religious expression. Rabbi Yael Buechler, Founder of Midrash Manicures, has been painting Jewish nail art on biblical and holiday themes for the past twenty years. Her manicures have been discussed by celebrities including Jon Stewart and Barry Manilow and have been featured by The New York Times. She has expanded her nail decal line to include clothing, phone stands, hair accessories and more.
Dreidel Argyle Socks
Hanukkah Splatter Paint Pajamas, Adults Unisex Sizes S - XL
Hanukkah Splatter Paint Pajamas, Kids Unisex Sizes 2T - 12
Kids Hanukkah Dreidel Argyle Apron