Celebrate a Good and Sweet New Year with a special twist on tradition: This exquisite edition of Savannah Bee's Good & Sweet New Year Honey Book presents a trio of their most popular kinds of honey: Lavender, Tupelo, and Acacia, that bring awe to all of your days.
A perfect gift for Rosh Hashanah or any divine occasion.
Tupelo honey is the "gold standard" by which all other honeys are measured. Harvested in Georgia over two or three weeks in the early Spring, Tupelo nectar is one of the rarest and most valuable liquid resources in the world.
Acacia honey comes from the Piedmont region of Northern Italy, bordering France and Switzerland. The clean, light vanilla taste is perfection on the palate. One taste of this fine honey, and you will be an Acacia lover forever! Acacia honey is very rare and dependent on a variety of climatic conditions.
Lavender Honey is among the most prized varietals of honey. We source our wild lavender honey from the remote mountains of Southern Spain. This premium international honey has a faint, floral aroma, and a subtle fruity finish, that is more delicate than other monofloral varietals.
- KSA Kosher Certified.
- Size: 3 x 12 oz jars of Lavender, Tupelo, and Acacia
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase