Yuri Two-Toned Heart Menorah with Wedding Shards Holder by Gary Rosenthal
The Yuri Two-Toned Heart Menorah by Gary Rosenthal is a beautiful and unique way to celebrate the Festival of Lights. This stunning menorah features a two-toned heart design with a tube to hold the shards of your broken wedding glass.
- Made in USA
- Built-in wedding shard tube
- Measuring 10" x 3" wide x 12" long
Do not leave any lit menorahs unattended.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Gary Rosenthal
Together with a team of talented craftspeople, the late Gary Rosenthal created one of the most popular and unique lines of Judaic art in the country. Combining copper, brass, and steel with brilliant fused glass, the Gary Rosenthal Collection has a contemporary style rooted in tradition. His inspiration came from the rich history of the Jewish people which tells us it’s a blessing – a mitzvah – to make beautiful, functional, art.
Work from the collection has been presented to Presidents from Carter, to Clinton, to Obama and celebrities as varied as Bette Midler, John Travolta and Ben Stein. It has been seen worldwide in many fine galleries, private collections, and museum shops.
Gary Rosenthal Wedding Smash Glass
Ultimate Seder Plate Combo by Gary Rosenthal
Medium Tzedakah Box by Gary Rosenthal
Woven Copper Mezuzah by Gary Rosenthal - (Choice of Colors)
Beautiful menorah. The only negative is the cap on the vial for glass needs to be more secure.