Wide Rings Kiddush Cup and Dish by Yair Emanuel - Blue
A gorgeous kiddush cup and plate are made of nickel with hand made hammer blows. On the leg of the cup, Emanuel added blue rings painted in anodize. The perfect touch to your Shabbat table.
- Designed by Israeli designer Yair Emanuel
- 4.75 x 3.75 inches
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Yair Emanuel
In his studio located in Jerusalem, Yair Emanuel designs various Judaica products. His designs are based upon a fusion of traditional motifs and ancient Jewish manuscripts with modern and oriental art.
Vivid and harmonious colors as well as a mixture of the old and the new, characterize Emanuel’s work. He uses many different techniques including hand embroidery, painting on wood, painting on silk and a variety of metal designs.
Hamsa Laser Cut Trivet by Yair Emanuel
Floral Pomegranate Laser Cut Trivet by Yair Emanuel
Cylinder Hammered Candlesticks by Yair Emanuel - Blue
Stainless Steel Pomegranate Mezuzah by Yair Emanuel
My granddaughter loved all the items I purchased for her so she could have a Seder with friends while away at college.
Beautiful kiddush cup!
we've been using it every week!