Fancy Brass Heart Wedding Mezuzah by Gary Rosenthal
Add a touch of elegance and tradition to your home with the Fancy Brass Heart Wedding Mezuzah by Gary Rosenthal
Featuring a unique and intricate heart design, this mezuzah is a true work of art. The built-in holder for wedding shards adds a personal touch, allowing you to cherish memories from your special day for years to come.
- Made in USA
- Handmade from copper
- Includes small tube for wedding shards
- Comes with a non-kosher scroll
- Size: 7"
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Gary Rosenthal
Together with a team of talented craftspeople, the late Gary Rosenthal created one of the most popular and unique lines of Judaic art in the country. Combining copper, brass, and steel with brilliant fused glass, the Gary Rosenthal Collection has a contemporary style rooted in tradition. His inspiration came from the rich history of the Jewish people which tells us it’s a blessing – a mitzvah – to make beautiful, functional, art.
Work from the collection has been presented to Presidents from Carter, to Clinton, to Obama and celebrities as varied as Bette Midler, John Travolta and Ben Stein. It has been seen worldwide in many fine galleries, private collections, and museum shops.
Gary Rosenthal Wedding Smash Glass
Vertical Copper Hamsa Wall Art by Gary Rosenthal
Ultimate Seder Plate Combo by Gary Rosenthal
Medium Blue Tzedakah Box by Gary Rosenthal