Anodized Aluminum Flat Dreidel with Metal Cutouts by Yair Emanuel - Blue
This modern Anodized Aluminum Flat Dreidel with Metal Cutouts features a square metal design with the Hebrew letters 'Nun', 'Gimmel', 'Hey' and 'Peh' are blended seamlessly into the design on each side, standing for 'Nes Gadol Hayah Poh' ("A Great Miracle Happened HERE", since these are made in Israel!) Coordinating stand included. Made in Israel by artist Yair Emanuel.
- Clean elegant style
- Color: blue
- Designed by Israeli designer Yair Emanuel
- 2.2" x 0.8" x 0.8"
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Yair Emanuel
In his studio located in Jerusalem, Yair Emanuel designs various Judaica products. His designs are based upon a fusion of traditional motifs and ancient Jewish manuscripts with modern and oriental art.
Vivid and harmonious colors as well as a mixture of the old and the new, characterize Emanuel’s work. He uses many different techniques including hand embroidery, painting on wood, painting on silk and a variety of metal designs.
Stainless Steel Hammered Mezuzah by Yair Emanuel
Embroidered Floral and Birds Challah Cover by Yair Emanuel - Gold
Cylinder Hammered Candlesticks by Yair Emanuel - Silver
Cylinder Hammered Candlesticks by Yair Emanuel - Blue
Great,looks like the picture. Delivered on time