Inspired by the courageous women of the Bible, the Woman of Valor Candleholders made with love for the independent women of today.
The candlesticks join beauty and meaning based on the poem - ‘Woman of Valor’ (Proverbs 31) by King Solomon, incorporating the poem’s verses as the design concept. The poem is a testament to the strength, and competency of virtuous women, who trust in themselves and what they believe, fearless in their hearts, and compassionate in their souls. The biblical text receives a physical shape by the delicate use of the words and letters, celebrating our love of the written word with its unique aesthetic features.
The poem is traditionally read before lighting the traditional Friday night candles, as a song of praise to the woman of the house. The candle’s flame surrounded by the Hebrew letters creates dynamic shadows and reflections, sparking our sense of appreciation and gratitude to the special women in our life. Made from 24 karat gold plated bronze. The candlesticks come with durable glass cups that can hold any standard candle and can easily be removed for cleaning.
The item is elegantly packed and includes:
- A booklet interpreting the biblical story of the ‘Book of Ruth’ in modern language, emphasizing the role and power of women in this biblical story.
- A card describing the item, the significance of the poem, the artist and the creation process.
- The ‘Woman of Valor’ candlesticks
- Fits standard tea lights only
Dimensions - Height: 5.1 in (13 cm) / Width: 2 in (5 cm)
Designed in Israel.
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our South Carolina warehouse
- Standard delivery takes 3-7 business days
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase