Star of David Teether - Organic Cotton & Organic Maple
This bunny-ear style teether features a removable organic cotton fabric loop and a 3" organic, ethically-harvested maple wood teething ring. You'll love the contemporary and fun "Star Of David" pattern design printed on this teether! The colorful print will bring a smile to your face and your little one will love exploring the different textures on this teether!
The sewn fabric loop can be removed from the teether for easy machine washing and features a smooth, 100% organic cotton jersey fabric on the front and a textured, 100% organic cotton French terry fabric on the back.
All of our baby items are individually sewn in our Madison-area studio from custom-printed fabric. The 100% organic cotton fabric that we use is printed in the USA, GOTS certified organic, and is printed with baby-safe, non-toxic inks. The organic maple wood rings that we use to make our teethers are sourced from a sustainably-managed forest in the USA. Maple wood is naturally anti-microbial and has been used in baby teething toys for centuries!
Our organic cotton baby teethers make wonderful baby shower gifts as well as nice gifts for either a Bris or Simchat Bat! Coordinating organic cotton baby hats, receiving blankets, bibs, and burp cloths are also available to purchase!
- Fabric Length: Approximately 18.5" long.
- Fabric Width: Approximately 6" wide at center and 8.5" wide at the widest part of each end.
- Fabric is 100% organic cotton - printed cotton jersey and textured organic cotton French terry. Cotton French terry fabric is knitted in the USA. Jersey fabric is imported but printed in the USA exclusively for me! All fabric is pre-washed before cutting/sewing to reduce shrinkage.
- Wood Ring - 3" solid maple wood ring. Conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Colors: Shades of blue, yellow, and white
- Artwork Design: "Star Of David" - an original surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each burp cloth is lovingly designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Special Features: Each contoured burp cloth features rounded corners and solid white binding around the edges.