Seeka Round Dreidel
Elegant and intricate, this artistic dreidel by Seeka sits on a laser cut stainless steel frame, adorned with Swarovski crystals, and sealed with artist's resin.
Played during Hanukkah, a dreidel (Sevivon in Hebrew) is similar to a spinning top made up of four sides. Each side is represented by a Hebrew letter: Nun, Gimel, Hey and Shin standing for "Nes Gadol Haya Sham" (A Great Miracle Happened There).
- Brand new, designed and handmade in the USA
- Tarnish-resistant and hypo-allergenic
- For indoor use
- Dimensions: Width 3.00 inch, Height 3.00 inch, Depth 1.50 inch
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-3 business days from Seeka's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Seeka
Seeka Gold Swirl Chai Necklace
Seeka Handpainted Colorful Hamsa Necklace - Choice of Color
Seeka Swirling Silver Judaic Chai Necklace
Seeka Doves of Peace Mezuzah