Seeka Purple and Blue Mezuzah Necklace
Wearing this Seeka Mezuzah Necklace is like wearing a miniature artwork. The piece is truly unique with the intricate design hand painted and set within a very light stainless steel frame. The mini mezuzah is adorned with the Hebrew letter shin, which symbolizes G-d's name.
Austrian crystals, beads and a variety of other materials are delicately assembled and set in artist's resin resulting in a beautifully finished and durable piece.
Produced in limited editions.
- Handmade in the USA
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 0.4" x 0.25"
- Includes an adjustable chain
- Secured by lobster clasp and is tarnish-resistant and hypo-allergenic
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Seeka's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Seeka
Seeka originated in 1997 from the love story of two Israeli artists colliding in New York. In their home studio, while raising a young family, Nachshon Peleg and Stavit Allweis launched Seeka. To the age old craft of Judaica, Nachshon brought advanced technological solution while Stavit infused traditional symbols with playful strokes of color and liberal use of found objects.
Seeka Handpainted Colorful Hamsa Necklace - Choice of Color
Seeka Doves of Peace Mezuzah
Seeka Star of David Earrings
Seeka Dove Necklace