Michal Golan Handmade White Mezuzah
Crystals, beads, and silver accents give this monotone white mezuzah tons of detail. A perfectly neutral piece that will pair with any color doorway or style of home decor. Features Star of David accents and the Hebrew letter Shin
- Materials: Swarovski crystals, Glass beads
- Metal: 24k gold electroplated over brass and white metal
- Size: 4.5″ by 0.7″ inch
- Scroll Space: 3.75″ by 0.4″ inches
- Scroll and mounting screws included
- Handmade in our NYC studio
- Complimentary gift wrapping
Ships from Michal Golan's New York studio. Please allow 2-3 days for fulfillment. Rush shipping not available.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Michal Golan's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Michal Golan
Each Michal Golan piece has the intricacy, attention to detail, and commitment to an aesthetic vision that one would expect from a piece of art. The complexity of the jewelry comes as no surprise given that Michal began her career as an artist and continues to pursue both ceramics and illustration.
Michal Golan Handmade Blue and White Mezuzah
Michal Golan Mezuzah in Pink
Michal Golan Handmade Purple Quartz Mezuzah
Rainbow Star of David Necklace by Michal Golan
I sent this as a Hannukah gift to my parents. When my mom opened it, she was blown away by the beauty and told me she wanted to wear it, like jewelry. It was a HUGE hit!
I love my new mezuzah ! It’s simply stunning!