Silver and Blue Mezuzah by Michal Golan
Light blue crystals and silver enamel give this mezuzah a sophisticated look, a great piece that won’t clash with other home furnishings. This freshwater pearl and Star of David embedded piece is a great way to bring your Jewish faith into your home!
- Handmade in NYC
- Materials: Swarovski Crystals, Freshwater Pearls, Blue Lace Agate
- Metal: sterling silver electroplated over brass and white metal
- Size: 5″ x 1″ inch
- Scroll Space: 3.6″ x 0.5″
- Scroll and mounting screws included
- Complimentary gift wrapping
Ships from Michal Golan's New York studio. Please allow 2-3 days for fulfillment. Rush shipping is not available.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Michal Golan's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Michal Golan
Each Michal Golan piece has the intricacy, attention to detail, and commitment to an aesthetic vision that one would expect from a piece of art. The complexity of the jewelry comes as no surprise given that Michal began her career as an artist and continues to pursue both ceramics and illustration.
Michal Golan Handmade Blue and White Mezuzah
Rainbow Star of David Necklace by Michal Golan
Michal Golan Mezuzah in Pink
Michal Golan Handmade Purple Quartz Mezuzah