Make Your Own Beeswax Hanukkah Candle Kit
Create your own Hanukkah candles with the Make Your Own Beeswax Hanukkah Candle Kit! A fun project for all ages and makes Hanukkah extra special.
Candle Making Kit Includes: 44 beeswax sheets in seven bright colors and 44 wicks.
- 44 Sheets of assorted colored beeswax, 4" in L x 1.5" in W (10 cm x 4 cm) each
- 44 100% cotton wicks, 4" in L (11.4 cm) each
- Instruction sheet included
- Trim wick 1/4 inch before lighting.
- CAUTION: Since candles are handmade they should be checked for the following before lighting to avoid potential fire hazard. Wicks should be rolled tightly inside candle. Candles should be placed securely inside menorah.
- All arts and crafts should be done under adult supervision.
- Never leave burning candles unattended
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Rite Lite
Rite Lite Ltd. was founded by Holocaust survivor Jacob Rosenthal in 1949 and they have been a leading manufacturer of Jewish ceremonial items, gifts, decorations, educational toys and crafts, books and more ever since. The legacy of his creative flair and unfailing commitment to value are hallmarks of every Rite Lite product.
Rosh Hashanah Metal Cookie Cutters
Yemenite Shofar - Medium
Value Melamine Seder Plate - Case of 24
These are the best candles the fact that I never!!!! Have a problem with any falling off my menorah is amazing and so fun to make!!!!! The ideas of what you can create are so fun and endless get creative:)
This DIY Hanukkah candle kit is so much fun for the young and young at heart! It’s a gift I love to give that my little friends and family love to receive!
Kids used as originally intended, but also made very original candle sculptures
I bought this for my 5 year old nephew and all the cousins loved the project. The kids were 3, 5, 8, and 10, but it wasn’t just them who had a great time. The parents all love it as well. The candles were easy to create and decorate, with little assistance. And they burned really nicely! A great project for the whole family to enjoy.
I bought these for my granddaughters, and they love them. They were very creative and I just bought two more sets for next year and put them away. My granddaughters are 10 and 12 for reference.