The Green Deco challah tray adds glamour and personality to the Shabbat table with its rich green tones and striking gold geometric pattern.
This modern serving tray features an art deco-inspired Hebrew Shabbat Shalom design with a background of deep greens, overlaid with a gold-effect pattern. It looks beautiful on any table, sideboard or console, and it makes a wonderful serving dish for dinner parties, perfect for bread, cheese, fruit, candy or cupcakes.
The challah tray has a rectangular shape with curved corners and a sleek, stylish silhouette. Made from white clay-resin that is plastic-based, with white clay powder mixed in. This way they are scratch and shatterproof, but with the feel of cool, smooth clay. Its matte finish gives it a very contemporary feel - and the dish is scratch resistant and shatterproof. It makes a lovely table centerpiece, serving dish, fruit platter or side dish.
- Size 35.5 cm x 17 cm x 4 cm
- Made of non-porous shatter-proof white clay
- Wash with soap and warm water (not dishwasher safe)
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our South Carolina warehouse
- Standard delivery takes 3-7 business days
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase