Fuchsia Wall Hamsa by Michal Golan
A huge variety of stones and crystals adorn this busy and dynamic fuchsia wall hamsa from orange crystals to turquoise stones. For the person who loves bright and bold decor in their home, this would be the perfect gift. The hamsa is a symbol of good luck meant to ward off negative energy. Display all year and as part of our Sukkot decorations collection.
- Materials: howlite turquoise, Swarovski crystal, glass cabochons
- Metal: 24K gold electroplated over brass and white metal
- Size: 4.5” inches long
- Handmade in Michal's NYC studio
- Complimentary gift wrapping
Ships from Michal Golan's New York studio. Please allow 2-3 days for fulfillment. Rush shipping not available.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Michal Golan's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Michal Golan
Each Michal Golan piece has the intricacy, attention to detail, and commitment to an aesthetic vision that one would expect from a piece of art. The complexity of the jewelry comes as no surprise given that Michal began her career as an artist and continues to pursue both ceramics and illustration.
Michal Golan Handmade Blue and White Mezuzah
Michal Golan Mezuzah in Pink
Michal Golan Handmade Purple Quartz Mezuzah
Rainbow Star of David Necklace by Michal Golan
I purchased this for one of my kids who is in college. She loves it - it's so beautiful! A wonderful addition to any home!