Evil Eye Tea Towel
Add some good luck to your kitchen or home by hanging this "Evil Eye" patterned linen/cotton tea towel! Evil eye motifs have been worn on jewelry and also used to decorate homes for centuries in many countries and cultures as a way to ward off evil spirits and bad luck. Blue evil eye designs, in particular, are said to be the most protective against bad thoughts! The contemporary eye-themed design will bring a smile to your face - these towels also make great hostess gifts, wedding gifts, and housewarming gifts!
- Size: Approximately 17" wide x 26" high (dimensions may vary slightly as each tea towel is individually cut and sewn by hand).
- Material: 55% linen/45% cotton canvas fabric. Fabric is imported but printed exclusively for me in the USA!
- Colors: Shades of blue, black, and white.
- Artwork Design: "Evil Eye" - an original surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each tea towel is lovingly designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Decatur, Georgia.
- Special Features: Each tea towel features high-quality mitered corner construction and a hanging loop in 1 corner