Esther Mezuzah by Israel Museum
This Esther Mezuzah by the Israel Museum case is modeled after a 19th-century Esther scroll case from Poland. The intricate floral and bird motifs are made of gilt silver and cut silver in a lace-like pattern. This elegant design adds depth and color to an object that is traditionally given as a gift to a groom. In fact, the inscription engraved on the original Esther scroll case indicates that it was presented as an engagement gift.
This exquisite mezuzah case is a beautiful addition to any home and is part of the Israel Museum collection.
- Made in Israel
- Suitable for an 8cm or smaller scroll
- Dimensions: 4 × 15 × 3 cm / 1.5" × 5.9" × 1.18"
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Israel Museum
Blue Floral Mezuzah by Israel Museum
Poppy Mezuzah by Israel Museum
White and Rainbow Terrazzo Wall Hamsa
14k Gold Star of David and Diamond Necklace by Israel Museum
Both ends of this Mezuzah fall out with no means of securing them other than gluing them shut. I honestly have no idea how this was ever supposed to work.
Very, very beautiful, slightly difficult to open and close but it's not that bad