Electronic Circuit Board Menorah Model III
This Electronic Circuit Board Menorah is proudly "techy", with its electronic guts visible for anyone to see. It is a safe, electronic Hanukkiah that simulates the flickering lights of a real Hanukkiah, but also has some fun additional "digital" capabilities.
- Fiberglass printed circuit board, electronic components, light-emitting diodes, and plastic battery holder
- Push the "night" button to add one more light each night
- Modes for flickering, static lights and more!
- 7 1/16 " (W) x 4 1/8" (H) x 5/8" (D) (appx.)
- Uses two AAA batteries, not included
- Instructions included
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
When I bought it I also ordered 16 AAA batteries, one set for each night. To my families amazement the one set of batteries lasted the full eight nights. Well, now I have extra batteries for future years.
The menorah worked really well and was quite attractive but I would not recommend it for children. I would also like a larger one.
I thought this was really cool as did my cousin who is a computer tech. It is fun but as others said, smaller than you might expect. But I had read other reviews and knew what I was getting.