Commemorate the memory of loved ones with this timeless Ceramic Yahrzeit Memorial Candleholder. The word "Yizkor", to remember, is beautifully crafted through the walls of the luminaria, allowing the flicker of the candle to create a visualization of reflection and meaning. Simply insert a new glass candle cup and experience the solemn beauty of this Luminaria for years to come. Dark blue with gold.
- Includes 1-day memorial candle
- Always use on a non-flammable surface
- Container will be hot when lit!CAUTION! Never leave a burning candle unattended!
- This luminaria is intended for yahrzeit candles that are already in glass or tin ONLY. It is not meant for column or pillar candles. Do not place a loose candle directly in the luminaria.
- Please note this luminaria can also be used with any standard 24 hour candle in glass or tin. Yahrtzeit refers to the day of a person’s passing. On the day of the Yahrtzeit, it is customary to light a 24 hour candle at home to honor the memory of the deceased. The Jewish day begins at night, so the candle should be lit in the evening. Even if the candle burns for longer than twenty-four hours, it should not be extinguished. If the Yahrtzeit falls on a Saturday, the candle must be lit on Friday afternoon before sunset.
2.75" l x 2.75" w x 3.00" h
Do not leave any lit candles unattended.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Rite Lite's New York office
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase