Ceramic Hamsa Tea Light Candleholders
Experience the beauty and tradition of Shabbat with these exquisite handmade ceramic candle holders. These stunning pieces are not only functional but also make a remarkable statement as unique Judaica gifts or cherished wedding presents. Crafted with love and care, they add a touch of elegance to any home. Each piece is handmade and may differ slightly.
- Handcrafted in California
- Made from high-quality clay
- Decorated with blue floral patterns complemented by delicate 24k gold accents
- Designed with hamsa hands, symbolizing protection and blessings, to securely hold tea light candles
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Claylicious
Claylicious is made by artist Eshkar in her California garage-io studio in between caring for her three wonderful children. Like life, she like things being perfectly un-perfect. Therefore, her work will sometimes look similar, but will hardly ever be exact.
From taking a pottery class as little girl in Israel, to become a self taught potter in the states, pottery has become who she is.
These are even prettier in person! The gold trim gives this tray and candle holder set an elevated beauty. I have already received many compliments on this set. I use votive beeswax candles in glass holders so as not to gum up the golden Magen David. Came quickly, wrapped extremely well. I highly recommend this product and this shop!!