This stunning gold mezuzah by Joy Stember is 3D printed in steel and then gold plated. Add a bit of luxury to your life with this open concept mezuzah case. The scroll is protected by an acrylic tube that is corked on both ends. Comes with a non-kosher scroll.
- 3D-printed in
- Made in the USA
- Won't rust or tarnish
- Safe for indoor & outdoor use
- Fits a 7cm/3in Kosher Klaf (sold separately)
- Ships with non-kosher scroll
This Mezuzah is 3D-printed in steel then finished in gold or nickel plating.
The scroll, which is protected by an acrylic tube that’s corked on both ends, appears to be suspended within the unique open-worked design of the Mezuzah case.
Your Mezuzah will arrive in a gift box with the Joy Stember logo, biography, nails for hanging, and instructions for caring for your new 3D-printed Mezuzah.
Item is made-to-order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for fulfillment. Rush shipping and gift wrap not available.
- Items are made to order, and typically ship in 2-3 weeks from Joy Stember's Pennsylvania studio
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase