This Ridged Square Wedding Shard Mezuzah by Joy Stember is an ideal way to remember that beautiful "Mazel Tov" moment when the glass broke in front of your loved ones on your wedding day!
A perfect gift for the married couple, this Mezuzah’s design is a beautiful marriage of form, material and function. Brass pillars connect the pewter base & top while perfectly framing the acrylic tube which holds either a scroll or the broken glass shards.
Your Mezuzah will arrive in a gift box with the Joy Stember logo, biography, nails for hanging and instructions for caring for your new Mezuzah.
- Materials: Pewter, brass & acrylic
- Handmade in the USA
- Won't rust or tarnish
- Safe for indoor & outdoor use
- Fits a 10cm or smaller Kosher Klaf (sold separately)
- Dimensions: Height: 6" Width: 1” Depth:1 "
Glass sold separately.
Item is made-to-order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for fulfillment. Rush shipping and gift wrap not available.
- Items are made to order, and typically ship in 2-3 weeks from Joy Stember's Pennsylvania studio
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase