Michal Golan Handmade Bright Crystal Menorah
Unique but timeless. A totally stunning piece! Handcrafted by Israeli artist Michal Golan, this menorah is embedded with semi-precious stones and crystals.
Black and bright crystal with glass cabochons. A true centerpiece menorah.
- Materials: Glass cabochons, Swarovski crystals
- Metal: 24k gold electroplated over brass and white metal.
- Size: Base is 6.25″ by 1.5″ and height is approximately 5″
- Handmade in our NYC studio
- Please use no-drip candles with this menorah, as wax can cause damage.
Do not leave any lit menorahs unattended.
Handmade at Michal Golan Studios. USA
Ships from Michal Golan's New York studio. This item is custom made, please allow 2-3 weeks for fulfillment. Rush shipping not available.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Michal Golan's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Michal Golan
Each Michal Golan piece has the intricacy, attention to detail, and commitment to an aesthetic vision that one would expect from a piece of art. The complexity of the jewelry comes as no surprise given that Michal began her career as an artist and continues to pursue both ceramics and illustration.
Michal Golan Mezuzah in Pink
Michal Golan Handmade Blue and White Mezuzah
Michal Golan Handmade Purple Quartz Mezuzah
Rainbow Star of David Necklace by Michal Golan
This wonderful menorah is a beautiful piece of artwork. It sits as a centerpiece atop my antique upright piano. People who view the piece say it is the most beautiful menorah they have seen. Thank you Michal Golan for beautifying my home. I cannot wait to light it every Chanukah holiday.
It is more beautiful than the photo shows. It sparkles. I love it.