Embroidered Floral Challah Cover by Yair Emanuel - Multicolored
This beautiful hand-appliqued and embroidered floral challah cover adds a colorful touch to your holiday table. Covered with flowers, birds and pomegranates, the cover says "Shabbat VeYom Tov" (Shabbat and Holidays) in Hebrew. Featuring a bird and floral motif on a cream cotton-blend background.
- Designed by Israeli designer Yair Emanuel
- 19.75 x 15.75 inches
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Yair Emanuel
In his studio located in Jerusalem, Yair Emanuel designs various Judaica products. His designs are based upon a fusion of traditional motifs and ancient Jewish manuscripts with modern and oriental art.
Vivid and harmonious colors as well as a mixture of the old and the new, characterize Emanuel’s work. He uses many different techniques including hand embroidery, painting on wood, painting on silk and a variety of metal designs.
Stainless Steel Hammered Mezuzah by Yair Emanuel
Jerusalem Pomegranate Laser Cut Trivet by Yair Emanuel
Floral Pomegranate Laser Cut Trivet by Yair Emanuel
Cylinder Hammered Candlesticks by Yair Emanuel - Silver
Based on 1 review
Beautiful challah cover, with a delicate design.