A present for the person who really has everything.
At $36,000 (“double chai thousand”), The Kippah is the most expensive yarmulke ever created. The handcrafted yarmulke, made with conflict-free diamonds, white gold and supple navy leather, definitely warrants the price tag.
ModernTribe produces The Kippah with global coordination, starting with the navy leather that is sourced from Italy and custom-sewn by an expert kippah-maker in Sydney, Australia. The 14K white gold setting is cast in Mumbai, India, and finishing details are completed in Chicago, Illinois by placing fine diamonds into this shimmering, yet elegant head-topper. Uniting the world one yarmulke at a time.
Creating a kippah of this caliber is a schlep well worth the effort. It takes more than 40 labor hours to hand place 873 diamonds with a total weight of over 2.75 ct. The circle border is cast in four pieces and then seamlessly welded into one glorious diamond-inlayed ring.
But who is the target market for the five-figure kippah? ModernTribe owner Amy Kritzer has a few suggestions:
“We’d love for Drake to rock one at shul. Or Andy Cohen would look like the mensch he truly is. The Kippah is the perfect expression of Jewish pride at any wedding or bar mitzvah. It’s extravagant, but definitely memorable.”
- Made with 873 diamonds for a total weight of 2.75 ct.
- Italian leather and 14k white gold
- Custom-sewn by an expert kippah-maker in Sydney, Australia, cast in Mumbai, India, and finishing details are completed in Chicago, Illinois
- The Kippah comes with a display case
- Can be customized in a variety of leather shades and designs
- As this item is custom, it takes up to 6 months to make and ship
- All sales final, no discounts applicable