Yiddish Wisdom Coasters
3.5 x 3.5 inches
- One friend is better than 10 relatives
- Eat a bit
- The best vegetarian dish is a juicy steak
- Appetite comes with eating
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Barbara Shaw
Barbara Shaw's passion is to artistically present Israel and her Jewish roots in a fresh, creative, and fun way. She loves fusing the ancient with the contemporary. She likes her ranges to have an international feel, yet with a look that says it could only have been produced in Israel.
Barbara grew up in Sydney, Australia and came to Israel in 1986. After searching for gifts and not finding what she wanted, she decided to produce her own. She saw a gap in the market for bold, well designed and packaged gifts; items that are practical and beautiful.
All products are made ethically in her workshop in Jerusalem. Her aim is to touch people's hearts and strike a chord with their heritage and family background.
These coasters are so fun! We are enjoying them immensely. Both Jewish friends and non are lovin' them!