Seeka Star of David Heart and Chai Judaic Love Pin
Wearing this pin is like wearing a miniature artwork, the intricate design is hand painted and set within a very light stainless steel frame. Austrian crystals, beads and a variety of other materials are delicately assembled and set in artist resin resulting in a beautifully finished and durable piece.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- Tarnish-resistant and hypo-allergenic
- Dimensions: Width 1.5 inch, Height 1.75 inch, Depth 0.25 inch
Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Seeka's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Seeka
Seeka originated in 1997 from the love story of two Israeli artists colliding in New York. In their home studio, while raising a young family, Nachshon Peleg and Stavit Allweis launched Seeka. To the age old craft of Judaica, Nachshon brought advanced technological solution while Stavit infused traditional symbols with playful strokes of color and liberal use of found objects.
Seeka Handpainted Colorful Hamsa Necklace - Choice of Color
Seeka Swirling Silver Judaic Chai Necklace
Seeka Doves of Peace Mezuzah
Seeka Star of David Earrings
Based on 1 review
My daughter the rabbi loves it!