Passover Around the World
Introduces children to the many different ways of celebrating Passover around the world, including customs that can be adapted for use in the child's own family seder.
- Author: Tami Lehman-Wilzig
- Illustrator: Elizabeth Wolf
- Ages: 8-11
- Grades: 3-5
- 48 Pages
- 8 3/8 x 10 1/2
- Full-Color Illustrations
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
Based on 1 review
Boys loved it
We've been reading the book to the boys a little last night at dinner. They are looking forward to the Seder now. Since we currently live in Canada and not in the US, it's been interesting to compare our Pesach experience from last year to this year in a new country.
This book is helping Leo(9) and Desi (7) make the transition