A beautiful wash cup for Shabbat or Passover that will add elegance to your table. The cup is commonly used for washing hands before eating bread.
Jewish law prescribes several kinds of hand washing - for example after waking up to remove an evil spirit from one's fingers or washing hands before prayer or eating. In two of these hand washings, water is poured out over one's hands with the aid of a vessel.
- Dimensions: 5.71" L X 4.33" W X 5.28" H
- Made in India
- Stainless steel
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase