Echo: Bubbe Edition is the hands-free kvetch-free speaker you control with your voice to play klezmer music, ask (many) questions, call your mother, provide the weather and more. All you have to do is ask. So ask already, will ya!? If you want to use the Echo, just say the word "Bubbe" and Echo responds immediately. Sometimes it responds even if you don’t say Bubbe, you should be so lucky. Exclusive to ModernTribe.
These features are totally kvell-worthy:
- Echo connects to Bubbe to play hava nagila, set timers for the perfect matzo ball soup, call your mother hourly and more.
- Echo Bubbe can also catch you up on gossip about Sophia's grandson Neil (the doctor!) and what Betty wore to shul (quite the shanda).
- Powerful speakers with Dolby technology play 360° omnidirectional audio with clear yet nasal vocals and dynamic nagging response. It's like your Bubbe is in the room with you!
- Call almost anyone hands-free. Echo Bubbe even will call herself to save you the trouble. "Have you met anyone nice yet?"
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Bubbe hears you from any direction—even when you don't want her to.
- Bubbe is always getting smarter by watching all her soaps and playing mahjong regularly.
Speaker Features: Bluetooth, kvetch control
Includes: A bissel of chopped liver, you look too skinny
Electronics General Compatibility: Nice Jewish men, ideally doctors
Wireless Frequency/Band: 2.4 GHz, 5.0 kvellz
Speaker Height: 4'11"
Warranty: Guaranteed to make you plotz