Handmade Star of David Trinket Bowl - Yellow/Blue or Brown/Pink
Made especially for ModernTribe, this decorative beaded Star of David bowl makes for a thoughtful and unique gift for a loved one —or yourself. The bowls are made from a dried, hollowed out gourd, beeswax, and hundreds of glass chaquira beads. Each bowl is hand-crafted by Leonarda, an indigenous Huichol artisan in Mexico who learned the traditional Huichol art of decorating with chaquira beads as a young girl. Add this conversation-worthy piece of Judaica to your home today.
- Size: Approximately 4 inches in diameter
- Materials: Dried gourd, glass chaquira beads, beeswax
- Color: Yellow/White/Blue or Pink/White/Brown
- Notes: As a handmade object, slight variations may arise from piece to piece
- Care Instructions: Keep out of heat and direct sun; recommended for solely decorative use
- Made in Bucerías, Nayarit, Mexico