Mi Polin take traces of mezuzahs from before WWII, and turns them into new mezuzahs. Made in Poland by Mi Polin, this mezuzah is a trace of history found at WARSZAWA UL. WALICÓW 14. There lived Dawid Szulman, a lawyer who during the war was a member of the Jewish Military Union. He died in the Holocaust.
More than 3.5 million Jews lived in Poland before World War II. In the majority of Jewish homes, on the doorposts of every door used to be mezuzot. With the War, the mezuzot disappeared – leaving nothing but traces of emptiness and loneliness. These traces are cast in bronze creating new and trace-based mezuzot to give a new life to those long gone and fulfill their holy function.
Every mezuzah is a story of a given house, family, and person. Touching the mezuzah activates a link between past and present.
- Product Details:
Size: 4.33” long / 1.18” wide
- Fits a medium-sized klaf (10cm) or smaller
Kosher Scrolls Sold Separately.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase