Green and Blue Spring Afikomen and Matzah Cover Set
This green and blue Spring Passover afikomen and matzah cover set is just what you've been searching for. Made from cotton and crated using sublimation printing this bold matzah cover will be a modern twist for the ancient and important Passover Seder tradition. Measuring 38x38 cm and inlaid with three pockets for easy matzo placement. The Matzah cover reads the words: "Pesach", "matzah" and "maror" the three pillars of the Passover festival written in Hebrew in blue, green and light blue. A simplistic yet striking design perfect for the Passover Seder.
- Handmade calligraphy themed Passover matzah cover and afikomen set. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
Gift packaged. Large attractive size 14x14 inch matzah cover. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Barbara Shaw
Barbara Shaw's passion is to artistically present Israel and her Jewish roots in a fresh, creative, and fun way. She loves fusing the ancient with the contemporary. She likes her ranges to have an international feel, yet with a look that says it could only have been produced in Israel.
Barbara grew up in Sydney, Australia and came to Israel in 1986. After searching for gifts and not finding what she wanted, she decided to produce her own. She saw a gap in the market for bold, well designed and packaged gifts; items that are practical and beautiful.
All products are made ethically in her workshop in Jerusalem. Her aim is to touch people's hearts and strike a chord with their heritage and family background.