Shabbat: Recipes and Rituals from My Table to Yours
From childhood, Adeena Sussman cherished Shabbat's magic—a time when loved ones gather for restful meals that have been celebrated globally for centuries. For Sussman, the Shabbat table remains a welcoming haven of nourishment. With the Sabbath dedicated to relaxation, Shabbat dishes focus on smart prep: from the beloved Fig & Pomegranate Brisket to sides like Moroccan Carrot Salad and condiments like Amba. Desserts like Lemon Black-Sesame Bundt Cake are always a highlight. Intertwined with these recipes is a vivid depiction of Shabbat in Israel, nearly a national holiday. Sussman dives into the traditions of local chefs, offering a rich taste of her adopted homeland and encouraging everyone to savor the joys of Shabbat.
- By Adeena Sussman
- Print length: 384 pages
- Language: English
- Publisher: Avery
- Publication date: September 5, 2023
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.24 x 10.3 inches
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase