Jewish Star of David Bolo Tie - (Choice of Color)
Introducing Jewish bolo ties by Ariel Tidhar, sure to be a customer favorite! Made with dead-stock vintage antique brass Jewish Star Motifs and cotton blend cording. Wear with your best western inspired look or mix and match with non western apparel.
Small Batch - Local Production. HANDMADE IN NEW YORK CITY.
- Nylon-Cotton Cord Measures: 36" inches long. Jewish Star Measures: 1.5" inches wide X 1.75" inches long.
- Small Batch - Local Production. HANDMADE IN NEW YORK CITY.
- As these are handmade, individual pieces may have subtle variations.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Ariel Tidhar
Ariel Tidhar was born and raised in Chicago in an American-Israeli family. Tidhar graduated in May 2016 from Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY with a Bachelors of Fine Art in Fashion Design. During her time at Pratt, Ariel fell in love with textile, embellishment, and color. Her work has evolved to combine a sprinkle of Jewish humor as well as nostalgic references that honor her Israeli roots. She uses hand-craft as a way to lessen the divide between art and fashion. Her namesake line now includes modern Judaica pieces, home décor, and accessories all made by Ariel herself in Brooklyn, NY.
Mini Magen Studs - Rose Gold Glitter
Matriarch's Wall Piece - Blue Ice Glitter
Matriarch's Wall Piece - Rose Gold Glitter
Magen David Napkin Rings - Gold Fleck - Set of 4