Hamsa Wedding Mezuzah - Blue
The Hamsa Wedding Mezuzah combines handmade fused glass with laser-cut maple wood. The tube on the side is for the Bride and Groom to fill with the shards of their wedding shards and make a beautiful keepsake. The scroll fits in the back and is included (non-kosher). They arrive in a gift box with an information card on the process and have double-sided tape for easy installation. Lovingly handmade in New York's beautiful Hudson Valley.
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 5" L x 1-1/2" W
- Materials: Fused glass and maple wood
- Color: Blue. The second picture is to show the packaging.
- Non-kosher scroll included
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Beames Designs
Sara and Michael Beames started Beames Designs! in 1990. Located in the inspiring Hudson Valley of New York, they produce hand made fused glass Judaica, home accessories and jewelry. Sara is the driving force behind the glass design. With a degree in Art from San Francisco State University and many years in the commercial art world, she has turned her passion for glass and great design into a joyous livelihood. Their goal is to create artwork that is functional, aesthetically appealing and accessibly priced.
Beames Designs Wedding Smash Glass
Sands Pastel Wedding Shards Mezuzah by Beames
White Collage Wedding Shards Mezuzah by Beames
Fiesta Wedding Glass Mezuzah