My Play Wood Menorah with Removable Wood Candles
- 9 colorful wood candles
- 1 candle pouch for easy storage
- Warning: This item is intended as a toy only. Wood is a flammable material; do not place lit candles inside the menorah.
- Add one candle each night of Hanukkah. On the first night of Hanukkah, place the first candle on the right and Shamash "Helper" Candle in the middle. Each night of Chanukah, add one more candle from right to left.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Rite Lite
Rite Lite Ltd. was founded by Holocaust survivor Jacob Rosenthal in 1949 and they have been a leading manufacturer of Jewish ceremonial items, gifts, decorations, educational toys and crafts, books and more ever since. The legacy of his creative flair and unfailing commitment to value are hallmarks of every Rite Lite product.
Rosh Hashanah Metal Cookie Cutters
Yemenite Shofar - Medium
Value Melamine Seder Plate - Case of 24
I bought this to display in school as part of a holiday display. I am also using to teach about Hanukkah to a Prek class.
My son loves to participate in all the traditions, and this is the perfect (and safe!) way for him to light the candles alongside the adults. He has been practicing for weeks. We love it!
My 5 year old grandson "lighted" his menorah while the adults lighted the menorah with actual flames. I liked this menorah over others because my grandson was able to light his menorah on the table right next to the grown-ups. (It was a safe distance from the menorah with flames)
Our granddaughter loved it. She "lit" candles every night with her parents.