Dinokkah the Hanukkah Dinosaur
Celebrating Hanukkah should not be limited to gelt and latkes. Be the cutest house on the block and decorate your home with this 6 foot inflatable dinosaur, complete with his own dreidel and yarmulke. Kids and adults of all ages will love the chance to celebrate in their own way, and be a part of the holiday season with a light up, inflatable, Hanukkah-celebrating Dinosaur.
- 6-foot inflatable lighted Hanukkah display.
- Dinosaur features yarmulke, dreidel, and menorah on his sweater.
- Comes with convenient 15v blower motor inflation system.
- Tie downs included to keep the display steady.
- Tons of ways to display! In the front yard welcoming your guests and neighbors, or in your family room next to the menorah. Works both indoors and outdoors!
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
Easy to set up, sturdy, looks great. My toddler insists on hugging it every time we get home. My dad thinks it's hilarious and my mom is trying very hard not to tell me what she thinks but her poker face is lousy. Giving us something else to argue about just makes it extra Jewish. It's perfect.
It’s so nice to have a great Jewish inflatable decoration for the front of the house. They no longer feel left out of the neighborhood holiday decorations. Goes great with the dinosaur Shabbat song and the dinosaur Chanukah book.
I hesitated when buying Dinokkah because I don’t like to turn Hanukkah into “Jewish Christmas,” but I’m so glad I got it anyway. My four year old loves it, and so do my tweens.
I have the coolest holiday decoration on the block, which really isn't something Jews can usually say.
The included plastic stakes are flimsy and easy to break but the Dino itself is easy to blow up and true to the photo.