Featuring "Our Family Haggadah" by Spring Asher & Family
Join us on a Sunday afternoon in our Atlanta store for Passover preparation fun for the whole family.
* Make Fancy Chocolate Covered Matzah
* Discover family and child-friendly seder items including "Our Family Haggadah"
* Schmooze and shop while kids do Passover crafts
FREE -- but you MUST RSVP by "purchasing" a ticket on ModernTribe.com
Sunday, March 22 1:00pm - 4:00pm
2:00pm: Reading and Songs from Our Family Haggadah
2:30pm: Adult Discussion: Modern Meanings of Slavery & The Exodus with Rabbi Ezra Sarna
1) Can slavery make us better people?
2) Was Egypt just for the Jews or for the whole world?
3) What was the slavery then and are we slaves now?
4) Are we forever indebted to the Egyptians?
5) What is our obligation as ex-slaves?