Seeka Handpainted Blue Hamsa Necklace
This fun Hamsa necklace by Seeka sits on a laser-cut stainless steel frame, adorned with Swarovski crystals, and sealed with artist's resin.
- Pendant is brand new, designed and handmade in the USA
- 15-19 inch adjustable platinum-plated french-rope chain
- Secured by lobster clasp and is tarnish-resistant and hypo-allergenic
- Dimensions: Width 0.75 inch, Height 1 inch, Depth 0.25 inch
Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Seeka's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Seeka
Seeka originated in 1997 from the love story of two Israeli artists colliding in New York. In their home studio, while raising a young family, Nachshon Peleg and Stavit Allweis launched Seeka. To the age old craft of Judaica, Nachshon brought advanced technological solution while Stavit infused traditional symbols with playful strokes of color and liberal use of found objects.
Seeka Handpainted Colorful Hamsa Necklace - Choice of Color
Seeka Swirling Silver Judaic Chai Necklace
Seeka Doves of Peace Mezuzah
Seeka Star of David Earrings
Based on 1 review
I really love this hamsa! I love the vibrant colors and it’s unique presentation. I collect hamsa and I am proud to add this to my collection!