Double Triangle Candlesticks by Gary Rosenthal
The Double Triangle Candlesticks by Gary Rosenthal are a must-have for anyone who appreciates art, design, and tradition. They are a beautiful and meaningful way to bring light and warmth to your Shabbat table, and a wonderful gift for anyone special in your life.
- Made in the USA
- Provides stable base for Shabbat candles
- Measures 7.5" x 8" x 4" deep
- Glass bead is individually made and color may vary
- Great for weddings, Valentine's Day, and other special occasions
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Gary Rosenthal
Together with a team of talented craftspeople, the late Gary Rosenthal created one of the most popular and unique lines of Judaic art in the country. Combining copper, brass, and steel with brilliant fused glass, the Gary Rosenthal Collection has a contemporary style rooted in tradition. His inspiration came from the rich history of the Jewish people which tells us it’s a blessing – a mitzvah – to make beautiful, functional, art.
Work from the collection has been presented to Presidents from Carter, to Clinton, to Obama and celebrities as varied as Bette Midler, John Travolta and Ben Stein. It has been seen worldwide in many fine galleries, private collections, and museum shops.
Gary Rosenthal Wedding Smash Glass
Ultimate Seder Plate Combo by Gary Rosenthal
Medium Tzedakah Box by Gary Rosenthal
Woven Copper Mezuzah by Gary Rosenthal - (Choice of Colors)
SO beautiful. The two candlesticks attached to one base look as if they are facing, almost bowing to, each other; the fluted holders, the center heart, the warm reds, the decorative stone and gold trim, just thrill me every time I see this piece. I've never had a more beautiful place to light candles and welcome Shabbat and Yom Tov. This was a splurge for me, but it is on prominent display, so I enjoy it all the time, and it gets plenty of compliments. It was my way of thanking God for a good week past, and asking for a good week to come. Worth every penny.
double pleasure triangle,