An elegantly designed Challah Knife by Spode. Blue and white design with Shabbat written in Hebrew.
- Made of high-quality earthenware, Spode's Imperialware, and is dishwasher safe
- Challah Knife is 12-1/2-inches in length
- The design is based on the signature Spode transferware technique famous in the ceramic industry since the 18th century
It is a sophisticated design, high quality, and has a traditional look. The design is interpreted from historic Jewish manuscripts from the 1800s, which were based on early tile motifs influenced by prevailing Persian styles. They respectfully feature blue and white, the colors of the flag of Israel. The dominant motif is of stylized flowers, and vines interweaved on most pieces amongst the straight-edged Star of David.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase