The six-pointed aromatherapy tie-dye star pillar inspired by a Magen David.
Standing at 20 cm (7.87 inches) high, each tie-dye star is dyed by hand using a blend of pastel shades including blue, pink, and orange, and is completely unique and one-of-a-kind! They are lightly scented with paraben-free lavender oil.
Due to the sculptural aspect of this candle, it may burn unusually, and you may wish to keep it as an ornament. If you do decide to light your star, we recommend trimming the wick to about half a centimeter before lighting and only burning for short periods at a time, no more than 40 minutes, to maintain its shape for longer.
We also recommend using a dish with raised edges to protect your surfaces from melted wax which will occur.
Make sure to trim the wick back down to 5mm each time you light your star.
This candle is vegan and 100% soy wax manufactured in Europe, natural toxic-free dyes, high quality essential oils and recycled cotton wicks. Candles are made in small-batches in the UK.
- Height: 20 cm (7.87 inches)
- Width: 5 cm (2 inches)
- Weight: 240g (8.5 oz)
- Burn time: 3-5 hours
- Includes one candle
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase