Star of David Embroidered Matzah Cover and Afikomen Bag Set
Designed by Pearl Richman of The Haggadah Collective, the chic and modern Star of David Matzah Cover + Afikoman Bag Set will elevate your Seder table. This sand colored, vintage washed linen is handmade with love by Canadian women, and features an antique gold threaded Star of David. Inspired by the historical context of the Star of David as well as her grandfather’s Tallit bag, Pearl created this design to symbolize the strength and resiliency of the Jewish people.
- Matzah Cover Dimensions: 10 x 10 inches
- Afikoman Bag Dimensions: 7 x 7 inches
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
I chose this because of the elegant simplicity of the design. It enhances both a formal or informal Passover table. Most Passover tables are covered with so many dishes, bottles of wine and symbols, etc. that it’s a relief to rest the eye on a Matzoh Cover and Afikoman bag as uniquely beautiful and well made as this. It arrived in time for the Seder and was more beautiful than the photo which does not do it justice. It will remain a treasured part of our Seder for years to come. Confession: I purchased it as a gift but it was so beautiful that I kept it for my family.