Small Brass Heart Wedding Mezuzah by Gary Rosenthal
Featuring a charming heart design, the Small Brass Heart Wedding Mezuzah includes a tube for holding your wedding shards, creating a special and personal connection to your wedding day. There is also a scroll inside the mezuzah.
- Made in the USA
- Features a tube for holding wedding shards
- Scroll included (Not kosher)
- Measures: 5.5" x 2"
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Gary Rosenthal
Together with a team of talented craftspeople, the late Gary Rosenthal created one of the most popular and unique lines of Judaic art in the country. Combining copper, brass, and steel with brilliant fused glass, the Gary Rosenthal Collection has a contemporary style rooted in tradition. His inspiration came from the rich history of the Jewish people which tells us it’s a blessing – a mitzvah – to make beautiful, functional, art.
Work from the collection has been presented to Presidents from Carter, to Clinton, to Obama and celebrities as varied as Bette Midler, John Travolta and Ben Stein. It has been seen worldwide in many fine galleries, private collections, and museum shops.
Gary Rosenthal Wedding Smash Glass
Ultimate Seder Plate Combo by Gary Rosenthal
Medium Tzedakah Box by Gary Rosenthal
Woven Copper Mezuzah by Gary Rosenthal - (Choice of Colors)